Kramer Meiji 5" Utility Knife
- The potent core of FC61 fine carbide stainless steel is protected by 100 layers of nickel and stainless steel
- Ice-hardened Friodurx2 blade offer exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance; mirror-polished blade have a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Bob Kramer
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness; 61 Rockwell Hardness with 9 to 12° angle on each side
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability so you can cut with confidence
- Ergonomic D-shaped charcoal Pakkawood handle features a signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin made in his Washington workshop
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38260-133
- DCDr. C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoWhat more can you say...
Bob Kramer, guru, artist, craftsman, blade master. You can say a lot about these knives, but the reason I chose this collection as opposed to the stainless damascus, carbon or fc61 was simply they feel perfect in my hand - an extension of them. Yes the damascus is stunning (though understated), but it's the "purchase" that won me over when I compared them to the other collections. Your mileage may vary.