Miyabi Mizu SG2 8" Chef's Knife
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 construction (MC63); core is surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 63 Rockwell hardness; special Criodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Micarta D-shape handle, with a mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a metal end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 32911-203
- 11echocharleyVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Mizu SG2 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agothe 8"Miyiabi Mizu Chef knive is a quality tool
I like the 5.5 but I wanted something larger for all around chopping/slicing, so a bought the 8" and I love the feel and distance from the surface i'm working on, and I wanted it to stay sharp for the intire event. The 8" Miyabi Chef is a superb knife that does it all.
- GMG M.Verified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Mizu SG2 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Features
Sharp, shiny and ready for whatever. Hammered finish looks sharp. Would definitely buy Miyabi again.Cutlery and More1 year agoHi G Mill, thank you for your review. HOORAY! We love your positive feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us! Happy Cooking!
- WwebchefVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Mizu SG2 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agopro level quality
be careful with this knife, extremely sharp, very accurate cuts can be made. probably my best knife. I have this model in 2 different sizes. also its holding an edge very well. as a pro chef I can say using good knife skills is a must.
- CCookingwithlegsVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Mizu SG2 9.5" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy favorite knife!
I’ve used henkels products for 25 plus years; and, the mizu line for the past 5. I was using the 7 inch Santoku and 9.5 inch kiritsuke before purchasing the 9.5 chef, so I thought i knew what to expect. I was still happily amazed that it exceeded my expectations.
- GGeezerVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Mizu SG2 9.5" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful and sharp
Have used it just a little and it's very nice. Saving it for those special occasions when you want that extra nice touch!