Global 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blade is made up of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium
- 10 to 15° double bevel blade edge is ground on each side; single piece of steel for unsurpassed performance
- Ice-tempered, Rockwell Hardness of 56-58° holds a unique razor-sharp convex edge longer
- Stainless steel hygienic handle with signature dimple pattern offering a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Ergonomic handle is filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: G-81
- J6Jimmy 6.Verified BuyerReviewingGlobal 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThey are sharp right out of the box.
The Global knives are awesome. I purchased a few more after owning a few more than ten years. It's the only knife brand that I will buy. Thank you.
- PPlatoonDaddyVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOne of the best Global's
I own several Global knives and this one has become my favorite. Well balanced and shaped well for chopping vegetables and slicing meats. Razor sharp. I am glad I added this to my collection.
- GgavantsVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Knife!!
Very sharp and extremely functional. Global knives are Great!
- JJoeVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoOne of my favorite knives.
Love global knives, I have used them for the majority of my cooking career.