Global 2 Piece Hollow Edge Chef's Knife Set
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blades are made up of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium
- 10 to 15° double bevel blade edges are ground on each side; single piece of steel for unsurpassed performance
- Ice-tempered, Rockwell Hardness of 56-58° holds a unique razor-sharp convex edge longer
- Stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offering a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- The Hollow Edge Chef's Knife handle is filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and the Paring Knife features a solid and drop-forged handle
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: G-7846
- Mmarcos12Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAmazing super Sharp !!
I'm a professional cooker, just i love it !! The weigth, sharp, easy to clean !! I'm a global fan but this knife complite mi set !!
- NnoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat features such as balance.
Boughht about one month ago and have not been disapointed. Lots of practice helps to get the feel of these knives.
- UUESfoodieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoWell balanced - light weight hollow edge workhorse
I replaced a hollowedge Santuko knife from Henkels with this Global product. I much prefer the handle size, knife balance and weight. It's my new go-to workhorse for kitchen prep.