Demeyere Proline 11" Stainless Steel Fry Pan
- 7-ply construction with aluminum core for fast heat distribution
- 4.8mm to the edge; fry right up to the rim providing up to 50% more cooking surface
- Even heating with no hot-spots to help prevent burning food
- Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces including induction, broiler and oven up to 500°
- Made in Belgium with a 30 year warranty; dishwasher safe, although hand-washing recommended
Item number: 25628
- JNJohn N.Verified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Proline 11" Stainless Steel Fry PanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest pan in the world!!
They are built very well and they are beautiful too. They will be around for a life time.
- OOldGuyVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Proline 9.4" Stainless Steel Fry PanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGoodbye non-stick!
I've had many "permanent" non-stick finish pots and pans from various companies and countries and over time the non-stick finish has started to fail. And I never put them in the dishwasher. This pan is beautiful, nicely balanced, heats up evenly on the glass top range cook right up the sides, and is easy to clean leaving a shiny finish that you know is clean. That there are no rivets is a bonus. I can't imagine a skillet this size that I would prefer.
- JJP128Verified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Proline 12.6" Stainless Steel Fry PanI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest pan I've ever owned
This is by far the most used pan in my house. Heats quickly and can sear food to perfection (amazing crust on pork chops and steaks...way better than my Weber grill)
Perfectly flat bottom and no rivets on inside. Finish cleans easily. I have induction and the speed of heating compared to other pans is exceptional.
Love the large size when cooking for 4.
Pricey but truly amazing pan (I never thought a pan would make food so much better). Only thing to note is that it is a bit heavier than the All Clad pan it replaced (but not as heavy as my cast iron pan of same size)
- SSRW1Verified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Proline 9.4" Stainless Steel Fry PanI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBest Quality Frying Pan on the Consumer Market
Demeyere ProLine Frying Pans are the most thoughtfully designed and best constructed pan that money can buy. The lip on the edge of the pan makes pouring liquids from it an easy task. Rock solid, great warranty and fantastic heat distribution. We use this on an induction stove.
- TTSU7625Verified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Proline 9.4" Stainless Steel Fry PanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat fry pan
I have used this a couple times now and really love it. It is heavy and holds heat really well so that it is great for searing. It is also quite responsive to adjusting temp. The handle is very ergonomic and provides great control of the pan and is also comfortable. The pan is well balanced and is easily moved from stove to oven with food in it. I love the welded handle because there are no rivets to interrupt stirring or trap food. I honestly have nothing bad to say.