Zwilling Pro 6" Utility Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38400-163
- RRob632Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery nice knife, definite upgrade for my knife block.
purchased as an upgrade for an older knife I had. (Sending the old knife to my daught to upgrade her knives), very happy with the shape, handle size & sharpness of this knife. Handy as a "mid-sized" do all knife. Easy to keep sharp. Very happy with purchase.
- BBogeymanVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat handling
I bought this particular knife for a specific purpose. It is for slicing "Santa Maria" tri tip. So when my wife prepared one last night I was up for the task and was not surprised to see how well this knife worked. I know it can be used for other cutting needs but I have other knives for those jobs.
- FFrankVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGood Thing
I like really good things. This together with the 8" Pro chef and the Pro paring knife are really good things. Nothing better, I don't think.
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoPro 6 knife
Great knife ! Perfect weight and balance
- KkeddyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoZwilling Pro
This is a great knife. I have mostly Zwilling Pro knives and they are definitely worth the money. Pricey but worth the money.