Yaxell Mon 6.5" Santoku Knife
- Blade core is made from 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance
- 61 Rockwell hardness; approximately 12° double-bevel blade angle
- Black canvas micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets
- Enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 36301
- LLazarusVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent Quality
Every bit as good as my Shun Classic for 25% less
- OOscarVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent quality
First of all, the knife is beautiful. The Mon line from Yaxell simple, yet the brushed finish and hamon line along the cutting edge give it a slick look. Knife is extremely sharp out of the box and cuts through vegetables with ease. Handle is comfortable but slightly beefier than other knives. Knife also feels a little heavier than my previous (cheap) santoku but not an issue after you get accustomed to that. Also, bought it while on discount and for that price you cannot beat the quality.
- JJluvVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoStrong and easy to handle
I use it for most of my preparations
- MDMike D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect everyday user.
You know a knife is good when you actually look forward to using it every day. Yaxell gives you a ton of value when you buy their knifes and this Santoku is a perfect example. Big quality and very sharp make this a great every day knife. A real joy to use.
- NNishanthVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAmazing knife.
I really like this knife because of i