Yaxell Mon 6" Boning Knife
- Blade core is made from 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance
- 61 Rockwell hardness; approximately 12° double-bevel blade angle
- Black canvas micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets
- Enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 36306
- MMarkieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoButchers delight
Yaxell Mon Boning knife is a life saver when butchering any type of meat (beef, chicken, duck, elk, lamb and seafood). Great knife to French a rack of lamb. The handle of the knife is ideal for all types of grips when in use.
- LLazarusOKI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSuper Sharp
This super sharp knife is not only attractive but it beats my 40 year old high end German knife. Can make super thin filets.
- PPepperVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat design and balance
Yaxell makes remarkable knives. The boning knife blade is amazingly well designed.
- NnoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat knife for the money.
This knife has it all. It was fantastically sharp out of the box. It looks great, feels great, and is reasonably priced.