Scanpan CTX 11" Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry Pan
- Stratanium consists of 5-layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer and 50% more durable nonstick than the previous coating
- Unique ceramic titanium nonstick surface will not warp, blister or peel; squeeze-cast body eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning
- Stratanium browns, sears, deglazes, reduces and thickens sauces without the messy clean up; cook with little or no oil for a healthier lifestyle
- Oven safe up to 500° on all cooking sources including induction
- Cast stainless steel handles stay cool longer; for use with silicone, wood, nylon and metal utensils
- Made in Denmark with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe
Item number: 65002803
- SSueVerified BuyerReviewingScanpan CTX 11" Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry PanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood pan
I bought this pan and I am happy to have it now.
- PPigtailVerified BuyerReviewingScanpan CTX 11" Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry PanI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWell made skillet, durable coating.
Have been looking for a stainless steel pan for quite some time. Didn't want Teflon coating -doesn't hold up well for long. This new nonstick is amazing. Still have a hard time using a metal utensil prefer softer spoons and spatulas. Makes wonderful crepes and omelets. Most of my cookware is cast iron. I can still hear my grandmother asking me if I wanted her cast iron when I was 24. She made the statement how heavy it gets when you are older. I laughed...I am not laughing now. She was right (as usual) but I still enjoy my cast iron- builds muscle.
- LLilychefVerified BuyerReviewingScanpan CTX 11" Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry PanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat features, lines beautiful shape.
I will never regret buying this Scanpan pots they are expensive but worth it. Love hem
- CCindyLVerified BuyerReviewingScanpan CTX 11" Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry PanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery nice pan
For my anniversary I wanted to add a nice skillet to my kitchen. After reading the reviews and considering the lifetime warranty I chose this pan. I haven't used it a lot and as I'm trying to be cautious with it, to be sure I cause no damages. I've also given my husband strict orders on how to use it properly. My tip, read the booklet that comes with it.
The times I have cooked with it has cooked very well, very evenly. It is a sturdy but heavy pan but that is not an issue for me. I don't recommend for those who have a problem with gripping heavy things. I have cooked on the stovetop (electric) and oven and it did very nicely. Very easy to clean up too. So far I am very happy with my purchase. I may even replace some of my other skillets with these if this one continues to perform as well as it has.
- 11bluetickVerified BuyerReviewingScanpan CTX 11" Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry PanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agogreat for Induction cooktops
This Scanpan CTX Stratanium 11" works extremely well on my Induction Cooktop. Heats up fast & evenly. Turn the temp. down & it responds fast. Fast, efficient & responsive - this one does it all. Unlike a few other name brands I've tried that say they are induction capable but not.