Scanpan Classic 10" Nonstick Crepe Pan
- Stratanium consists of 5-layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer and 50% more durable nonstick than the previous coating
- Surface will not warp, blister or peel; squeeze-cast body eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning
- Stratanium browns, sears, deglazes and reduced and thickens sauces without the messy clean up; cook with little or no oil for healthier lifestyles
- Oven safe up to 500°; for use with silicone, wood, nylon and metal utensils
- Use on ceramic, gas, electric, solid plate, and halogen cooktops; not compatible for induction cooktops
- Made in Denmark with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe
Item number: 42251200
- CCookie15Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExcellent Product!
I really enjoy and love this non stick crepe pan that it can be used with metal utensils.
- CCapricornVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoBout three times in a row
Works good till the end of its life. But the life span is 18 months for South Indian crepes. When ihe item life ends it starts stickings. Time for changing. Buyer could get 80 to 100 trouble free usage. If span is 150 to 200 I believe 5 star eligible. When I bought 3 years ago, first time the price was 115 dollars. I thought not price worthy. Then switched to other German brand for same price, but it was proved worse. Then bought scanpan again. Price too less than 100. Then I gifted another to my son. This is third time. I will stick to this brand.