Peugeot Paris Chocolate 7" u'Select Salt & Pepper Mill Set
- Paris mills are cut from high-quality beechwood that is grown, harvested, dried, shaped and dressed with a brass top, finished in France
- The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind
- Peugeot salt mechanisms are designed to crush coarse cooking salt
- The mechanism made of case hardened steel, designed to crack the peppercorns before the actual grinding process
- Equipped with the patented u'Select system to quickly adjust the 6-setting coarseness of the grind; powdery-fine to very coarse
- Made in France, lifetime warranty for the grinding mechanism, 5-year warranty for the mill
Item number: 2/23461
- PPclisa60Verified BuyerReviewingPeugeot Paris Chocolate 8.75" u'Select Salt & Pepper Mill SetI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful Design at a Competitive Price
I purchased these as a replacement for my old, worn out WMF grinders and can’t wait to use them. The quality, design and history of these grinders, along with Cutlery&More’s pricing are just what I wanted.
- TTeaLeafVerified BuyerReviewingPeugeot Paris Chocolate 8.75" u'Select Salt & Pepper Mill SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNice set of medium sized mills
I had a previous set by Peugeot, but did not have the u-Select feature. I like them and they work well, but I haven't changed the u-Select setting often enough to know if it works well in quickly changing grain size. Otherwise, they're a nice set and grind well.
- PSPicky s.Verified BuyerReviewingPeugeot Paris Chocolate 8.75" u'Select Salt & Pepper Mill SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPeugeot u'Select Salt & Pepper Mills
I haven't had these very long but so far I'm very pleased. The adjustments to grind work very well on both s&p. I also haven't encountered any of the negative issues stated in other reviews, no leakage, discoloration of finish etc. Easy to tell them apart, salt has a narrow white ring on top and underneath is white whereas pepper has narrow black ring and black underneath. I'm happy with the purchase and recommend to others.
- CCucumber25Verified BuyerReviewingPeugeot Paris Chocolate 12" u'Select Salt & Pepper Mill SetI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExcellent quality with this pepper mill!
I read many reviews on which pepper mill to purchase, and this Peugeot mill did not disappoint. My dishes taste better with fresh cracked pepper!
- PpeeperjackVerified BuyerReviewingPeugeot Paris Chocolate 8.75" u'Select Salt & Pepper Mill SetI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agothis is the best peppermill i've ever owned, and at 61,i've owned a bunch.
the select grind says it all,great product,u won't be disappointed.