Miyabi Kaizen 6" Extra Wide Rocking Chef's Knife
- VG10 super steel (CMV60) encased by 64 layers of Damascus
- Damascus pattern uses a traditional 3-step Honbazuke technique
- 60 Rockwell Hardness; traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a double bevel 9 to 12° angle
- Micarta D-shape handle with mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a steel end-cap with logo
- Handcrafted by expert artisans in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34193-163
- PParkVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoAll I can say is...wow.
Well I've put it through the ringer and this thing is amazing. It looks even better than the pictures, my best looking knife and best steel knife I own. It's quite heavy in the hand which is nice for rocking, to let the knife do the work. It came very very sharp, I didn't sharpen it for several uses but once I put it on some shaptons it was very easy to sharpen and I got it much sharper than it came.
Sharpness (7/10 out of the box)
Effective and not huge in the hand
No cons I can think of! Just be aware this is your rocking knife, and should not be used for initial cuts into large tasks like onions. The shape simply won't work well.
- EEduardoVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agoWorst knife ever
I am so disappoint, really cheap knife for a lot of money