Miyabi Fusion 8" Chef's Knife
VG10 (CMV60) Super Steel encased by 64 layers of softer steels, creating a Flower Damascus design
60 Rockwell hardness; special ice-hardening Cryodur process maximizes the properties of the steel
Traditional Japanese 9-12° double bevel cutting edge on each side, sharpened using a Honbazuke blade-honing technique by master craftsmen
Full-tang triple-riveted Western style handle made of glass-bead enhanced POM and red accents
Rounded spine and blade heel design is gentler on fingers and hands
Handcrafted by expert artisans in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34313-213
- RRazzberryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago, sharp knifeSharp
I have had the same knives for 40+ years and finally decided to upgrade. I did a fair amount of online research as well as using my son's Miyabi knife. I love them and I'm so glad I upgraded.
- FfotowizzVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDifferent
I love this knife. Sharper than I expected, and as beautiful. The interesting part is that I'm using it in addition to a santoku 7" which I've had for years. I'm having to adjust to where the cutting edge is, as it is more curved on the blade. Fun getting used to a new feel.
- JJakeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing Edge
Bought this knife for my best friend for Father's Day and he said it cuts everything "like butter"
- EDEEVIL D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMiyabi
Had this knife for a few weeks now. Still as sharp as the day I got it. Beautiful blade love the handle with the red accents. Very lightweight and comfortable in hand. Hands-down the best knife in my collection would highly recommend
- TTuan@StPaulVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMiyabi 8" chef knife
This is the first one of this kind, but similar to the one I purchased previously. My wife and I do NOT share the cook knife, so we have each our own blade. Love it's ergonomic feature, the right balance, weight, and sharpness.