Enso SG2 6" Chef's Knife
- Constructed of Japanese SG2 Micro Carbide powder stainless steel; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- 101 layer stainless steel Damascus construction with SG2 steel core; Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade
- Approximately 12° blade angle; double-bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta handle with 18/10 stainless steel bolster and engraved end cap, red spacers and Samurai Crest
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty; clean with warm water and mild detergent
Item number: 35728
- SSSeafood S.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful and razor sharp
First time using it last night on a tenderloin….Merry Christmas from me to me…Love it…Lamb tonight…many more meals to follow.
- HNHERNZ NYC cooking C.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEnso Sg2
This is excellent kitchen knife compare to vg10. Blade 12 ‘ blade angle its easy to cut. Onion tomatoes etc my all knife collection is Enso and yaxell
- PPAFDenverVerified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 10" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI really like these knives
I bought the 8" version of this first and just sort of fell in love with it. It really has become my go-to knife. There's something about the way it feels and cuts that feels perfect for me. My Wusthof collection is seeing much less use now.
It's not a cheap knife, but I am glad I bought it.
- TTaylord64Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWow!
I have large hands and the typically small handles of Japanese knifes don't fit me well.The Enso SG2 fits my hand while using a western style grip and while using a pinch grip very well. The workmanship is flawless and the blade is stellar. This is my third Japanese knife and by far my favorite.
- BBryce99Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove this Knife!
Great knife right out of the box. Balance and weight are perfect for me. Blade right out of the box very sharp. After three weeks of use remains just as sharp.
A bit pricey, though worth it. It's become my go-to knife.