Wusthof Classic Ikon 9" Bread Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on one side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted black synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040331023
- CWCharles W K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoExcellent Bread Knife
I bought the 8" knife initially, but immediately returned it and bought this 9" blade. Much more practical for cutting large loaves, and extremely sharp and easy to use.
- BMBrent M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleBought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product WeeklyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAs expected
My wife and I could not have been more impressed with this knife. It went through a loaf of baked bread as though the bread were warm butter. We had not idea what we were missing.