MAC 6.5" Nakiri Knife
- Traditional Japanese vegetable knife with improved round MAC handle
- Double bevel thin blade allows to slice effortlessly through almost anything
- Rust resistant extra hard MAC Superior steel and handles of laminated wood
- Ideal for peeling, slicing, dicing, and mincing
- Made in Japan; 15° blade angle on each side
Item number: JU-65
- GPGeorge P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoNew Knife Experience
Between Cook's Review and some Japanese anime (Bunny Hop and From Up On Poppy Hill by the way terrific) I wanted to try this famous style.
It has been a delight and like opening a beautiful Apple gadget, it comes in lovely packaging that adds to delightful first impression.
It's razor sharp and light so be careful, but precise and I feel in control. It really is intended for vegetable only and obviously desires care as does any well crafted tool.
Delivery was prompt and came well protected. Recommend the knife and service from Cutlery and More.
- NCNo c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoSo sharp!
I bought this knife as a gift, but realized the recipient already had a set of excellent knives, so kept it for myself. Lucky me! This knife is light, but very sharp, so excellent for cutting vegetables, which I frequently struggle with.
- VVeggieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoBeautiful knife
I had my Mac knife for over twenty years. Unfortunately I chipped the blade and needed a replacement. Got one thru your company at a good price and it arrived very quickly.
- PPattiI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoPerfect Knife
I hone it after each use and it has kept a clean, sharp edge.
- TterriockiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoWe use this knife for everything.
I tried to think of what I love to use in my daily life because maybe whatever that is would make a good wedding present. I love my Mac Nakiri Knife. I have given it now for 2 wedding gifts and both families love their's too. At our house, when we are cooking we say, "where's the knife"? Meaning the Mac. We have a lot of knives but we are always looking for that one. I can even pare with it, ha ha.