Zwilling Pro 8" Ultimate Serrated Chef's Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° single bevel blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38421-203
- SJSlobodan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoProperly Serrated Knife
I hate crumbs when you use serrated bread knife. This one is not primarily bread knife but leaves no crumbs when you cut bread and that I like very much.
- GBGyula B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product WeeklyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoDISLIKED SERRATED KNIVES BEFORE
I have a huge Japanese knife collection, Shun, Miyabi, Yaxell, Enso, etc., over 100 knives, but no serrated knives in my collection and use. I don't eat bread, so I don't need a serrated bread knife..
I bought this knife, because of the huge discount and I wanted to try it, as the serrations looked small on the picture. A pleasant surprise, the blade is stiff, the serrated edge is very sharp, the knife is relatively heavy, it is very suitable to cut stringy tough meats, and also the larger vegetables, like squash, sweet potatoes, even with their skin on. I like the knife and will use it, as my only serrated knife.
- 110ACirisVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoCuts beautifully
Cuts meat etc so easily. Easy cleanup. I keep it handy for use at least a couple of times a day,
- LLMindlinVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe greatest serrated knife I have used!
Exceptional balance. The weight and sharpness allows usage without any downward pressure. Very sharp; cuts tomatoes, etc. without any effort. A great product at a great price. I would have paid more if necessary knowing how good the knife is.Cutlery and More1 year agoHi LMindlin, thank you for your review and positive feedback, we are happy you are enjoying your Zwilling Pro ULTIMATE 8” Serrated Chef's Knife! We appreciate you took the time to write us. You have made our day! If you wish check out all of the Zwilling Pro series at cutleryandmore.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our consumer relations team directly by email at email@example.comHappy Cooking!
- SSuperdiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago8” serrated zwilling pro knife
This is a very good knife. I was looking for something that was sharp just like this. Beautiful knife with a protective case.