Zwilling Diplome 8" Chef's Knife
- Professional-grade FC61 stainless steel blade, which is also used for razor blades
- Fine carbide steel is uniformly distributed allows an extremely fine cut and produces a cutting edge with high initial sharpness and lasting edge retention
- Honbazuke-honed cutting edge gives exceptional sharpness from the tip to the heel; edge is symmetrical, so the knife can be used whether you are left or right handed
- The total cutting angle is 9-12° for accurate and precise work; 61 Rockwell Hardness
- Ergonomic triple-rivet designed handle and exposed tang gives the knife a timeless look; handle seamlessly meets the bolster to provide comfortable, safe and tireless work
- Engineered in Germany, manufactured in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 54201-211
- TRTom R.Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Diplome 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For 4 – 12 MonthsUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Knife
This knife fits my hand perfectly. I like the curved bolster and it’s weight also. Holds an edge well. I would recommend this knife to anyone that cook s a lot.
As a side note I actually bought one of these knives for my daughter for Christmas. I was so impressed that I bought one for myself.
- MMegalodon21Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Diplome 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWonderful Knife!!!
I love this knife it is very sharp out of the box and is well balanced. The knife grip is very comfortable in your hand even when using a pinch style grip. I would recommend this knife, it will serve you well.
- Jjmrex77Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Diplome 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Chef knife for the home cook
I purchased this knife together with another knife from another vendor online as a gift to a very good friend. My intention was to compare both knives and decide which one to keep and which one to give away as a gift to my friend. While the other knife that I purchased was very good for the price, The quality and craftsmanship of this knife was way superior to the other knife. To be fair, This Zwilling J.A. Henckels Diplome - 8-inch Chef's Knife was more than twice the price of the other knife. Only because I got it on a very good after black Friday sale and the price was just two dollars more than the other knife.
Since I wanted to give one knife to my friend, I asked my wife to look at both knives to help me decide which one to give away.
As soon as she saw this Zwilling J.A. Henckels Diplome - 8-inch Chef's Knife she felt in love with it. She liked the laser designed edge and mentioned that it makes this knife look classy and professional.
Even at the regular price, I would recommend this knife to anyone wanting a very good knife without having to spend hundreds of dollars.
I had to give my friend the other unnamed knife as my wife has now taken ownership of my Zwilling J.A. Henckels Diplome - 8-inch Chef's Knife. :-)
- RrohanVerified BuyerReviewingZwilling Diplome 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agogreat knife
sharp out of box, comfortable to handle, and holds it's edge well (home cook)
- KJKnife j.Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Diplome 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat knife
I bought it a month ago and I love it..