Yaxell Mon 7" Nakiri Knife
- Blade core is made from 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance
- 61 Rockwell hardness; approximately 12° double-bevel blade angle
- Black canvas micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets
- Enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 36304
- NNtagaI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPleasantly surprised
I debated between this knife and a Shun Nakari, but the holiday sale price was too good to pass up. It’s every bit as sharp as my Shun and comfortable to hold while chopping vegetables.
- JJimmy133Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFunctional simple and elegant
I bought this knife for everyday use on a line in a moderately busy restaurant. Covers all the bases...razor sharp out of the box, immaculate fit and finish, high quality materials. Very thin spine, just enough weight to add to the overall feeling of quality. Push cut wizard. Perfectly sized for slightly larger hands like mine. Price does not reflect the level of craftsmanship and care that goes into these knives. Very highly recommended.
- HHenri1Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat features
My go to mincer. You'll work fast and efficient with this. Highly recommend for the knife enthusiast.
- LL.B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellant knife
i recently received the Yaxell Mon Nakiri knife from C&M. It is razor sharp and cutting vegetables has never been easier. This will be my go to knife from now on. It feels a bit heavy at first, but once you begin using it you forget about that as you slice effortlessly through any vegetable. I definitely recommend the Yaxell Mon 7" Nakiri knife.