Yaxell Mon 9" Bread Knife
- Blade core is made from 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance
- 61 Rockwell hardness; approximately 12° single-bevel blade angle
- Black canvas micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets
- Enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 36308
- DDavidVerified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 10.75" Bread KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoSharp!
Glides through bread. A pleasure to use. Nice design too. Great value.
- BBaker49Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 10.75" Bread KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNice Bread Knife
I am a retired baker using a 35 year old 14” Forschner wavy edged knife that I used to use slicing layer cakes at work. It’s still good but I wanted something we could put out on the table. This knife looks good and being a Yaxell, is an excellent knife. I own a few very nice Yaxell Tsuchimon knives and had I known how nice the Mon looked, I could have saved a couple of bucks buying from the Mon line.
- SScottoVerified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 10.75" Bread KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Bread Knife
I was looking for a Bread knife that would last me forever and I thin kI found one. This is great. 1st, it's from Yaxell. That alone will tell you that it is quality. @nd. The rounded serations make it grat for not only Bread but skined fruits (think Watermelon). 3rd, the length is great. Large of small loafs are cut with a single pass, no sawing.
- LWLittle W.Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 9" Bread KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoCuts Hard Crust Like a Razor
I bake hard crusted, Italian bread and often take it to parties. Hardly ever does the host have good knives. Without the right knife, my bread cannot be sliced. I don't take a chance and bring my own. This Yaxell Mon is my latest addition. It does a great job. I fact it does every bit as good a job as knives costing twice as much. You won't go wrong with a Yaxell knife. I now have several.
- PPontusVerified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 9" Bread KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat Bread Knife
This is a great bread knife. It feels good in the hand and slices very clean, not leaving any crumbs.