Wusthof Legende 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife
Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
58 Rockwell Hardness; 10° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
Pebbled thermoplastic handle is ergonomically sculpted to reduce fatigue
Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 3293-7/17
- MAMary Ann M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleBought For A GiftHas Owned Product For Over 3 YearsUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMy favorite knives
Love my Nakiri knives and all the rest of my Wusthof. Makes for great Christmas gifts for my kids.
- BBBandon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoExcellent Nakiri Knife
I wanted a medium-size Nakiri blade and this one appeared to be the best chocie all-around. So far I am very happy with it, nice balance, quality construction, and comes with the Wusthof guarantee (I still have Wusthof knives I bought in West Germany 50 years ago!).
- BBigBadBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery sharp right out of the box.
Got it about two weeks ago. Beautiful workmanship. Effortlessly cuts vegetables. Performs as expected.
- AAnn53Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogreat knife
I have the classic nakiri and (had) a jealous friend who loved my knife. She was so happy to get this one from me for Christmas.
- DDannopVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSharp, Affordable Knife with a Good Feel
I wanted to replace an old Nakiri knife that I have disliked for a while so I shopped on Cutlery and More and found this Wusthof Legende 7 inch Nakiri knife.
It arrived fairly quickly and well packaged. I actually like the handle, which is something I was a little leery about since I couldn't feel the handle but I must say it feels good in my hand. I have arthritic hands so getting the knife that feels good and won't add more pain to my hands is pretty important to me. This knife fits the bill and it came very sharp. Not all knives do but this one is sharp and cuts like a dream.
I'm still not sold on the hollowed out areas on the blade and I know the claim is that it keeps food from sticking but wet items such as cucumbers and pears still stick a little bit. But it does look nice so there's that.
And I love that the price for this Wusthof was half the price of other Nakiri knives. Good job Cutlery and More.