Mauviel M'steel 3 Piece Carbon Steel Skillet Set
2mm thick commercial grade, constructed of black carbon steel; withstands high temperatures, allows longer preheating
Prior to use, seasoning is required; after seasoning the pan acquires natural nonstick properties
For use on all cooktops, including induction; oven safe to 680°F
Withstands high temperatures, allows longer preheating
Made in France with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 3651SET
- JJayVerified BuyerReviewingMauviel M'steel 9.5" Carbon Steel SkilletI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAwesome little pan!
Got this as a small egg/omelette pan because of the more shallow walls and rounded edges allow for easy flipping and sliding the omelettes and eggs out onto a plate. It's been great, wonderful to use. No complaints whatsoever. Non-stick for perfect french omelettes if seasoned correctly.
- RRaeVerified BuyerReviewingMauviel M'steel 3 Piece Carbon Steel Skillet SetI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat pans, and lighter than cast iron!
This is the second set of steel skillets I have purchased, as I like how they respond on my gas ranges. Have always used cast Iron pans, but am getting arthritis in my wrists and one shoulder, so these were my best alternative. They season easily, once one gets the beeswax off. (I did it in my oven, with paper lined baking sheet pans to catch the wax…the instructions say hot water, but wouldn’t want wax in my drains!)
Cutlery and More is very easy to deal with, and they ship very promptly.
- KKarenReviewingMauviel M'steel 11" Carbon Steel SkilletI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLighter than cast iron
The bees wax melts off. I put it upside down in the oven on paper towels on a baking sheet at 200 degrees, washed it and coated with cooking oil then put it back in the oven at 425 for a few hours. I think I'll do that again to season it because my stove is electric. I have not cooked in it yet
- JJul74Verified BuyerReviewingMauviel M'steel 9.5" Carbon Steel SkilletI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat function
I didn’t want to buy an iron pan because of it’s weight, so I read about this wonderful pan, and after using it for about a month, I am very happy with the purchase. Highly recommended.
- CCathy6564Verified BuyerReviewingMauviel M'steel 3 Piece Carbon Steel Skillet SetI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMauviel carbon steele
similar to cast iron, but much more light in weight...looking forward to the natural non stick effect with use...love, love, love them..C