Enso HD 6" Chef's Knife with Magnetic Sheath
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35628WS
- TSTR S.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 6" Chef's Knife with Magnetic SheathI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautifully made
Sharp durable edge. Very high quality with a great feel and balance.
- EEmilybVerified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoCrazy sharp and beautiful!
Bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday as an upgrade for all his cooking! It’s crazy sharp out of the box and also so beautiful with great craftsmanship. Wish it came with a sheath, but bought a separate yaxell one to go with it. It has a great weight to it and we love cutting with it.
- TBTerry B.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove this Chef's Knife
Great feel in the hand, beautiful knife, and yes it's sharp although the sharpness out of the box doesn't factor into my review.
- TTateutsVerified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest 8” chef knife value
These are a very high-quality chef knife, made in Japan, beautiful finish, perfect weight and durable. You can’t go wrong
- JJettVerified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExtra slicey!
I got this on sale for under $60 so that is an amazing steal. Wonderfully sharp with great ergos. Oh and the hammered finish is beautiful