Chef's Choice Trizor Professional 8" Carving Knife
- High-carbon stainless steel alloy blades with approximately 4% molybdenum; traditional 20° blade edge angle
- Fully forged with unique Trizor steel for higher strength; 60 Rockwell Hardness for superior edge retention
- Bolster is uniquely tapered, allowing sharpening of the full blade
- Textured polymer handle is seamlessly formed onto the full-length tang
- Handcrafted in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty
Item number: 2001000
- EEp26Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery high craftsmanship
Haven't used it a lot but the overall quality and feel of the knife is very good bought on clearance so price was low very nice.
- DIDC in O.I recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Carver!
Bought this carving knife on clearance and it's such a good deal! So sharp and well balanced, and it's made in USA!
- MMargieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoQuality product
This knife feels sturdy and well made. We bought it to slice watermelon and it works perfectly. Also, it was on sale and a great buy!
- SSteveVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoMade in usa
Excellent. Quality Good price. MADE IN USA.