Wusthof Classic 2.75" Fluting Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040106007
- HHankVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat paring knife
I already own two of these and have used them for years. I recently bought two more as gifts. Both recipients are already exclaiming how wonderful this knife is. I’m not surprised. I’ve previously given this knife to three others and heard the same. What’s stunning to me is that it’s a discontinued model. I had to search several places to find these. It’s a shame to see these go away. Get one while you can.
- JJimbonianVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVersatile.
Great as a boning knife, paring knife,or a utility knife.
I've used Wusthof in professional kitchens for thirty years and they never disappoint.
- BBryce99Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWusthof got it right with this little gem
It's perfect for precision cutting and small hand-held cutting tasks such as peeling, coring and/or cutting small pockets in meat and poultry.
Razor sharp out of the box and still as sharp after a month of use. The straight edge blade's geometry makes cut controlling easy. A simple, but perfect design.
- SSuzyQVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSharp little knife
I ordered this for my daughter got her birthday and had to get one for me too! It is a nice smaller paring knife with good balance in your hand.
- DDaleVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe little knife that could…..2.75” Fluting Knife
My wife loves this knife for so many applications. She loves it for detail work and uses it regularly now combined with her Chef’s knives and Santoku. Honestly, she loves the entire Wusthof Classic line and rotates through her 10-12 knives. She needs to purchase a new block as we try to pick her up several new ones a year, every time there is a sale or special occasion. Cutlery & More is a great place for us to shop to find the perfect knife for every application. She loves the quality and tradition behind every blade!! The sharpness and precision of this knife is a game changer!!!