Zwilling Pro 8" Ultimate Serrated Chef's Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° single bevel blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38421-203
- 110ACirisVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoCuts beautifully
Cuts meat etc so easily. Easy cleanup. I keep it handy for use at least a couple of times a day,
- LLMindlinVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe greatest serrated knife I have used!
Exceptional balance. The weight and sharpness allows usage without any downward pressure. Very sharp; cuts tomatoes, etc. without any effort. A great product at a great price. I would have paid more if necessary knowing how good the knife is.Cutlery and More1 year agoHi LMindlin, thank you for your review and positive feedback, we are happy you are enjoying your Zwilling Pro ULTIMATE 8” Serrated Chef's Knife! We appreciate you took the time to write us. You have made our day! If you wish check out all of the Zwilling Pro series at cutleryandmore.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our consumer relations team directly by email at email@example.comHappy Cooking!
- SSuperdiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago8” serrated zwilling pro knife
This is a very good knife. I was looking for something that was sharp just like this. Beautiful knife with a protective case.
- NNoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent , great addition to a collection knife.
I started with a chef 10", then another 8" ridge edge, and offer me the Chef serrated and it's incredible how to cut the bread without crumbs left after the cutting. And now am waiting for the ultimate sandwich and panini knife.
I'm so happy with the knives that I have my waiting list for a Nakiri and santoku next purchase....
- CCmathVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat knife
I was interested in a serrated knife to add to my kitchen. I was going to buy the serrated utility knife and a bread knife. Found this knife and now I have the capability of both knives in one. This knife was also price significantly lower than either one, so I saved money and got essentially two knives in one.