Miyabi Fusion 6" Extra Wide Rocking Chef's Knife
VG10 (CMV60) Super Steel encased by 64 layers of softer steels, creating a Flower Damascus design
60 Rockwell hardness; special ice-hardening Cryodur process maximizes the properties of the steel
Traditional Japanese 9-12° double bevel cutting edge on each side, sharpened using a Honbazuke blade-honing technique by master craftsmen
Full-tang triple-riveted Western style handle made of glass-bead enhanced POM and red accents
Rounded spine and blade heel design is gentler on fingers and hands
Handcrafted by expert artisans in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34323-163
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Bought For A GiftHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product WeeklyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoKnife
- OOakdruidVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful knife
The flower Damascus pattern is very fetching. The knife is super Sharp and worthy of the Miyabi name. The way it feels heavier than a Shun but lighter than a German knife. Basically the blade is Japanese but the handle style is Western, hence the fusion moniker. Miyabi is a subsidiary of Henckels but is made in Seki, Japan to very demanding Japanese standards. I liked it so much I got two more in this line.
- ACAsian c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful and sharp
Bought this recently and quickly fall in love with its performance.
- BBigtonesmithVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI really like the feel.
I was worried that it wouldn’t be very well balanced, but it feels nice when I use it for what it supposed to do; rocking. It’s nice and sharp for now. The extra width compliments the shorter blade nicely. I have other knives the same length that don’t seem to be large enough. This one’s great!
- MmuggsyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agolove the feel and sharpness, comfortable in my han
i bought this for my Christmas to me and now that i am back at work I love it even more