All-Clad HA1 Nonstick 12" Fry Pan with Glass Lid
- 4.5-mm thick cookware; hard anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup
- Nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat; warp-resistant base
- Stainless steel handles and rivets are permanently secured to the pan for an easy grip
- Oven safe to 500°F, glass lid is oven safe to 350°F, for use on gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction; includes secure-fitting glass lid
- Made in China backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty; dishwasher safe
Item number: 2100118715
- FFrank424Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Pan
I would not have thought a pan could make a difference in the quality of my food preparation, but it did. My chicken Parm forms a nice crispy crust that my wife and family love. I highly recommend this product.
- KAKaren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoNice skillet
Was looking for a replacement skillet for one that was wore out. So glad that we got this one as it has been really nice to use with little to no oil needed.
- NNicko2eVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent product!!
So glad I bought this pan...I was using a lower quality pan and the difference is night and day. Even heat across the full surface, no sticking, it makes it hard to burn anything!!
- SSaddlercreekVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSubstantial fry pan
Bought this pan about a week ago and am very pleased with it's performance. Just a minute amount of oil, and absolutley no sticking. Cooks evenly with no hot spots. This pan is a substantial pan, more reminiscent of
cast iron, but not too heavy. Built to last. Lid fits nicely too. The only negative for me is the shape of the handle. The edges of the handle are fluted instead of being rounded and are a bit uncomfortable for a lady's hand, but I like the frying pan's performance well enough to
keep it. Matter of fact, I ordered a set of All Clad non-stick 8" and 10 " frying pans. :)
- MMP56Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat skillet
Love All Clad products and this one does not disappoint